GUERRERO HOWE | Account Manager
Guerrero Howe needs an Account Management pro who knows how to stay on top of trends, can speak comfortably with top industry professionals, and will generate excitement for each issue of the magazine. Interest and experience with design, cities, architecture, or sustainability will make you an asset to our team. Strong interpersonal skills, persistence in your hunt for leads, and the ability to meet or exceed goals and deadlines are musts. This position deals with executives and decision-makers from across the country, so a strong phone presence is critical.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation that also includes full health/dental benefits and more than three weeks of vacation time. The work environment is comfortable but energetic, and the magazine offices are located in downtown Chicago, close to all CTA and Metra lines.
▪ Prospects continuously for new clients through a variety of techniques, including telephone solicitation and cold calling.
▪ Maintains current list of all prospects.
▪ Works with Sales department to focus efforts on developed leads and in developing campaigns.
▪ Participates in sustainable events and networks at builder’s trade shows.
▪ Analyzes local/national markets identify media partners and potential buyers.
▪ Develops and submits proposals to prospective clients with pricing and specifications for Media Partnerships and Media Buys.
▪ Performs additional tasks and duties as necessary to achieve assigned business goals.
▪ BA/BS from an accredited institution strongly preferred
▪ A minimum of 3 years sales experience, knowledge of Construction, Sustainability, LEED preferred
▪ Proven sales track record indicating accomplishment and success
▪ Strong organizational and time-management skills
▪ Desire to work in a performance-driven environment
▪ A polished and professional voice, phone demeanor, and appearance